Local Link – Bus Serices | Terms & Conditions
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions you wish us to answer.
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” “the seller” and “our” refers to Local Link Bus Services and our websites (LocalBusTorbay.com / LocalLink.it). Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
The information is intended for residents of the United Kingdom only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT where applicable. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website (Errors and Omissions Excepted), however, due to continual design improvements, we do not warrant that the description and specifications are accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission without notice.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only.
- For domestic consumers or for purchases delivered to residential addresses, The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will also apply.
- For Business-to-Business supplies; The Sale of Goods Act 1979 applies to all business transactions.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We supply and despatch our products to customers within the United Kingdom and selected foreign territories.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- In the event that the seller incurs additional costs in supplying the goods to the buyer due to unforeseen circumstances not specified or known by either party on the date of the order, the buyer will pay such additional costs when it is due to pay for the goods or by receipt of invoice, which ever is sooner.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- The seller reserves the right to discontinue any goods or to alter the specification, design or construction at any time.
- All stated lead times, turn round and delivery times are approximate and based on the average normal delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or compensation claims resulting from any delay in delivery. Time is not of the essence as to the delivery of the goods and if the seller fails to deliver the goods in the time specified, the buyer is not entitled to terminate the contract and the seller is not liable for any delay in delivery, however caused.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the seller, delivery of the goods shall take place at the address set out in the purchase confirmation.
- Goods are deemed to have been delivered and accepted once signed for by the buyer.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any items that have been damaged or delivered short after they have been signed for.
- You must notify us of any shortage in your delivery within 3 working days from the date of delivery.
- Total non-delivery of goods due to loss in transit must be notified to us direct within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights / Copyright
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence/permission to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including direct, indirect or consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied, displayed or offered for sale.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay, continues for more than 30 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” is taken to mean any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control including but not limited to; ‘Acts of God’, Terrorism, War, Riot, Sabotage, Extreme Weather Conditions, Strikes.
Protection for Consumers
- This clause applies whereby goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by The Sale of Goods Act 1979). Your statutory rights are not affected by the provision of this clause.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Title / Reservation of Title
- Title of the Goods shall not pass to the buyer until the full amount has been paid to WhiskyDistilleryPrints.com.
- In the event of the sale of goods, products or services to a third party, we reserve title to the proceeds of sale.
- All risk and responsibility for the safe keeping, maintenance and insurance passes to the buyer upon delivery.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information that you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
If you have any questions regarding Local Link Bus Services, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us here.